Re: Duplicate user in pg_shadow

От CHEWTC@ap.nec.com.sg
Тема Re: Duplicate user in pg_shadow
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi

I tried to delete the user from the pg_user but couldnt. This username is
being duplicated so we have the same 2 records.

What is the cause ? Is it due to memory or wrong configuration?

Thank you,
REgards.

                      Christopher

                      Kings-Lynne               To:       CHEWTC@ap.nec.com.sg

                      <chriskl@familyhea        cc:       pgsql-performance@postgresql.org

                      lth.com.au>               Subject:  Re: [PERFORM] Duplicate user in pg_shadow

                      30/10/2003 12:24

                      PM

Maybe you could delete one of the users from the pg_shadow table, do the
dump and then after the dump is restored, recreate the dropped user (and
it will get a new sysid)

Chris

CHEWTC@ap.nec.com.sg wrote:

> Hi
>

>  When I do a SELECT * FROM pg_shadow, I can have more than one user with
the same id. This caused the pg_dump to
>  fail.

>  I read that it happened in v7.1.2 and I am currently using v7.3.2 on
Redhat v9.0

>  What can be the causes and how do we rectify it?

> Thank you,
> REgards.

Сообщение: Re: Duplicate user in pg_shadow
Сообщение: Re: Duplicate user in pg_shadow