Re: who is best for support?

От Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com
Тема Re: who is best for support?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I think Joel may be asking for a paid, dedicated consultant.  Could be
wrong, but I know you folks are out there.  --Rick

                      "Marc G. Fournier"

                      <scrappy@postgresql.o        To:       Joel Fradkin <jfradkin@wazagua.com>

                      rg>                          cc:       pgsql-admin@postgresql.org

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  Re: [ADMIN] who is best for support?

                      pgsql-admin-owner@pos

                      tgresql.org

                      02/15/2005 03:36 PM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Joel Fradkin wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to get postgres working on a Dell and am finidng my SQL
queries
> run incrediably slow.
>
> I have tried to adjust cache and buffers, etc with no luck.
>
> Any advice on who would be best for help either it's a config issue or a
> query issue etc.

Us? :)  Can you provide some more details?  Hardware configuration, type
of query, operating system?

----