Re: USERS

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: USERS
Дата
Re: USERS  (fred <fred@skyturn.net>)
Список pgsql-admin
Fred-

I'm not familiar with phppgsql, so I can't help with the specific problem
there, but perhaps someone else on the list can help with the next step. You
do seem to be getting a connection at this point, but are having some sort
of authorization problem in PHP.

You may also want to try the pgsql-php mailing list.

-Nick