Re: common_fields: permission denied

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: common_fields: permission denied
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Olivier-

The pg_hba.conf file controls how users connect to the database, but if the
user does not have grants on the specific table within the database, I think
you'd be getting an error similar to the one you describe. Does the user you
created either have "dba" privileges or select access on the table?

-Nick