Re: Connection problem

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Gunnar-

It looks to me like the two lines in pg_hba conflict, and the first one is
being used. Since you are logged in as root, it looks for "sameuser" on
foobar and doesn't get a match.

Try either logging into linux as foobar or eliminate the first line of
pg_hba.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/