Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org

От Paul Ganainm
Тема Re: 7.4 release news item on postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
merlin.moncure@rcsonline.com says...

> > Thanks, but a critique doesn't do us much good if you don't supply
> > alternate
> > text.  How about you just re-write the paragraph and I'll post it?

> My pleasure.

> Original:
> Version 7.4 has been released after a long testing period, due to the
> rather large number of new "enterprise" features we have. Click download
> links above to download it, or read more to find out about our new
> features.

> Revised:
> After twelve months of development an extended testing period,

After twelve months of development and an extended testing period,

Note addition an "and".

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.

Сообщение: Re: email addreses on postgresql.org
Сообщение: Re: email addreses on postgresql.org