how to find a tablespace for the table?

От Daulat Ram
Тема how to find a tablespace for the table?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi team,

how to find a tablespace for the table?

See my comments below:

I have created a database with default tablespace like below:

edb=# CREATE DATABASE conndb WITH TABLESPACE = conn_s_tables;

After that I have created a table

CREATE TABLE COMPANY_new(

   ID INT PRIMARY KEY     NOT NULL,

   NAME           TEXT    NOT NULL,

   AGE            INT     NOT NULL,

   ADDRESS        CHAR(50),

   SALARY         REAL,

   JOIN_DATE        DATE

) ,

CREATE TABLE COMPANY_new(

   ID INT PRIMARY KEY     NOT NULL,

   NAME           TEXT    NOT NULL,

   AGE            INT     NOT NULL,

   ADDRESS        CHAR(50),

   SALARY         REAL,

   JOIN_DATE        DATE

)

tablespace conn_s_tables ;

But I am unable to search the tablespace name where tablespace exist , tablespace column is blank.

conndb=# select schemaname,tablename,tableowner,tablespace from pg_tables where tablename='company';

schemaname | tablename |  tableowner  | tablespace

conndb     | company   | enterprisedb |

(1 row)

conndb=# select schemaname,tablename,tableowner,tablespace from pg_tables where tablename='company_new';

schemaname |  tablename  |  tableowner  | tablespace

conndb     | company_new | enterprisedb |