Problem

От Raghav Suryam.K
Тема Problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hello Sir,

I am trying to install Postgresql-7.2 on Windows 2000.

As per requirement I have downloaded the Cygwin and Cygipc packages.

I have also been successful in starting ipc-daemon service.

But when I am giving './configure'

I am geting following message

checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking which template to use... win
checking whether to build with locale support... no
checking whether to build with recode support... no
checking whether to build with multibyte character support... no
checking whether to build with Unicode conversion support... no
checking for default port number... 5432
checking for default soft limit on number of connections... 32
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH"

So where am I going wrong in installing. Please guide me

Regards

Raghav.K.Suryam