Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection

От Tena Sakai
Тема Re: idle in transaction...unexpected EOF on client connection
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Scott,

> Most likely what is happening is that you have a firewall between your
> app and your db server that is closing idle connections after x minutes.

Thanks for your comment.

I hate to be disagreeable, but the app and postgres are running
on the same computer.  The app is a java program using jdbc to
issue postgres commands.  However, I see the same message via
psql (on the same machine).

Tena Sakai
tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu