Re: log entries are not getting into log file

От Tena Sakai
Тема Re: log entries are not getting into log file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your reply.  I will do so at a quiet hour
soon and let you know what happens.

The reason why I used restart (instead of reload) is I
read in the manual that after I edit pg_hba.conf (section
after "# Put your actual configuration here" line), I
needed to restart, not reload.  Of course, now that I am
looking for such section of the manual, I cannot find it.
Maybe I just daydreamed it...

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai@gallo.ucsf.edu