Re: I can't wait too much: Total runtime 432478.44 msec

От Volker Helm
Тема Re: I can't wait too much: Total runtime 432478.44 msec
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Sorry Guy,

was just a little tired yesterday.

> Err... you're right... one of us say the same thing when I show the
> Volker mail...

Try to make a group by in the inline-view, so you will get something
like this:

> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:02:46 -0300, "Fernando Papa" <fpapa@claxson.com>
> wrote:
> >     FROM
> >     cont_contenido
> >     ,juegos_config
> >     ,cont_publicacion
> >     ,(SELECT id_instalacion,
                id_contenido,
                generar_vainilla,
                max(cp1.fecha_publicacion) as max_pub
         FROM cont_publicacion cp1
         GROUP BY id_instalacion,id_contenido,generar_vainilla) a
where
  AND a.id_instalacion = cont_publicacion.id_instalacion
  AND a.id_contenido = cont_publicacion.id_contenido
  AND a.generar_vainilla = cont_publicacion.generar_vainilla
  AND a.max_pub = cont_publicacion.fecha_publicacion

Sorry for this missing group.

Bye,

Volker