Re: generating dynamic queries using pl/pgsql

От Sean Davis
Тема Re: generating dynamic queries using pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Saranya,

Just my personal suggestion, but I would move on to a scripting
language like perl.  Once you learn a bit of it, doing stuff like what
you are proposing is trivial.  Unfortunately, I don't have more
suggestions on making psql work for you.  If you want to automate the
whole process, then you will benefit from learning a scripting
language.  Others can correct me if they don't share my sentiments.

Sorry,
Sean