Re: Need help...

От Tirumalaraju, Ravikumar (GE Corporate, consultant)"
Тема Re: Need help...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Sorry I am not sure. Just checked this address in google and tried to reach out.

Please suggest if you have any idea.

Thanks,

Ravi.

From: David G. Johnston [mailto:david.g.johnston@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2015 7:28 PM
To: Tirumalaraju, Ravikumar (GE Corporate, consultant)
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Need help...

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:52 PM, Tirumalaraju, Ravikumar (GE Corporate, consultant) <ravikumar.tirumalaraju@ge.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

I am trying to use postgresql (greenplum) connection to OBIEE application. My application server is linux ( Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.4.)

Please let me know if I need to install postgresql driver in my linux box. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Cell: 4758820029

​Are you sure you sent this to the right location?

David J.​