Re: hostnossl in pg_hba.conf demands a password

От John Scalia
Тема Re: hostnossl in pg_hba.conf demands a password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks, Tom,

I'll check to see if it's trying an SSL comnection, but being that I logged into this server, and I know that I don't
havean .ssh subdirectory in my home dir, I didn't think an SSL connection would be tried. We'll see.

Thanks again,
Jay

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 14, 2016, at 4:52 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
>> The only entries are a local connection line with md5 authentication specified and a line for local replication with
atrust authentication. Both of these entries do seem to be working properly.