how can I drop database though user connections to it (force drop)

От Sofer, Yuval
Тема how can I drop database though user connections to it (force drop)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I need to drop database.

“drop database” does not always work, since user connections to the database still exist

(I get : ERROR: database "yuval" is being accessed by other users , SQL state: 55006)

How can I force the drop ? or is there  a way to kill database connection and then to perform the drop as usual ?

Thanks,

Yuval Sofer
BMC Software
CTM&D Business Unit