Re: svr2.postgresql.org

От Gavin M. Roy
Тема Re: svr2.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I sent a post earlier today to pgsql-www but it hasnt made it through
yet.  Some how borg is being used to send spam.  Can someone look
into how the smtp server is configured and make sure it won't relay?

Gavin

On Dec 2, 2005, at 1:23 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Gavin M. Roy
800 Pound Gorilla
gmr@ehpg.net

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2