[OT] Thanks for the great work

От Kuon - Nicolas Goy (Goyman.com SA) - 時期精霊
Тема [OT] Thanks for the great work
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello guys,

I just want to thanks the community for the great work around
PostgreSQL JDBC.

With your help, we were able to migrate a 500gig oracle database to
PostgreSQL.

We moved our java applications to postgres, this list was a great
knowledge base.
I want to thanks you all for your participation and knowledge.

The JDBC postgres driver is now a total working replacement for
oracle's, and this was possible with the support of the community.

Good luck

PS: Sorry just finished a new relase of a project, first version
without oracle, middle of night, tired and happy:)
--
Kuon
CEO - Goyman.com SA

"Computers should not stop working when the users' brain do."

Вложения