Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall

От Arnold, Sandra L.
Тема Re: unexpected EOF on client connection during pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

The script is running on the same server as the database.  However I am using hostname to connect to the database.  Could I be having problems with tcp_keepalives parameter settings?  These are currently set to use the OS defaults which would be CentOS settings.

Sandra Arnold

Database/Data Warehouse Administrator

MartinFederal Consulting

Consultant to Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Computational Data Analytics Group

Data Architectures Team