"Connection is busy with results to hstmt"

От Tang xuemin
Тема "Connection is busy with results to hstmt"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

It's my first time to create a real client/server application using
Sql-server as my back-end and Delphi as my front-end.

When running my application,there's this error that sometimes prompted to my
application, ODBC call - failed: "Connection is
busy with results to hstmt".

Please advise, what is the 'hstmt',what was the cause of this problem and
please help sends some solutions to solve this problem...I just need to
resolve as soonest as possible.

Thank you for support

Tang xuemin
Programmer