Re: Email issues unanswered

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Email issues unanswered
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Even while discussing this, I sent an emamil off to one of the Mj2 developers,
and apparently they did make some changes from the past thread, that I didn't
know of ... seems that Alvarro talked to them, but nobody let *me* know to
upgrade our Mj2 :(

Working on that now ... we'll see if that fixes it ... will post a follow up
once its been upgraded ...

- --On Monday, January 29, 2007 18:36:55 -0500 Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>

- ----