RE: Crash-me of PostgreSQL

От Riebs, Andy
Тема RE: Crash-me of PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Someone is working on an open database-independent benchmarking tool.
> Does anyone know the status of that project?

See <http://osdb.sourceforge.net> for the home page of the "Open Source
Database Benchmark." We have early "working code" for the callable versions
of both PostgreSQL and MySQL, but it has NOT been rigorously reviewed yet,
nor does it support recent MySQL functionality. It would be interesting, but
not necessarily useful, to use osdb to compare PostgreSQL and MySQL at this
time.

(Comments, code contributions, and code review for osdb will all be
gleefully accepted!)

/andy

---
Andy Riebs, andy.riebs@compaq.com
978-506-6628, fax 978-506-6524         Compaq Computer Corporation
(h) ariebs@earthlink.net               <http://www.linuxalpha.compaq.com>
<http://osdb.sourceforge.net/>