Re: Running on an NFS Mounted Directory

От Dan Gorman
Тема Re: Running on an NFS Mounted Directory
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
We have gotten very good performance from netapp and postgres 7.4.11 .

I was able to push about 100MB/s over gigE, but that was limited by
our netapp.

DAS will generally always be faster, but if for example you have 2
disks vs. 100 NFS mounted ,NFS will be faster.

NFS is very reliable and I would stay away from iscsi.

Regards,
Dan Gorman