Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5

От Ertan Küçükoğlu
Тема Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On 20 Sep 2019, at 18:06, Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> There is a program called "pspg" that makes it easy to browse query results in a terminal... but it would be
beneficialfor you to learn the SQL syntax to do things such as create user.
Hello,

I know basic sql syntax for running select queries, inserts, etc. For other tasks like create user I mostly open
documentationand check syntax. It's easy for me to mix different create user syntax between several dbms. I don't run
suchcommands frequently.

My main usage is to see select results.

Thanks.
Ertan

От: Geoff Winkless
Сообщение: Re: GUI tool for Raspberry Pi - PostgreSQL 11.5
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: Merge statement