RE: Re: [ADMIN] v7.1b4 bad performance

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Re: [ADMIN] v7.1b4 bad performance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I agree with you at this point. Generally speaking the benchmark
has little meaning if it has no conflicts in the test case. I only
borrowed pgbench's source code to implement my test cases.
Note that there's only one database in my last test case. My
modified "pgbench" isn't a pgbench any more and I didn't intend
to change pgbench's spec like that. Probably it was my mistake
that I had posted my test cases using the form of patch.  My
intension was to clarify the difference of my test cases.
However heavy conflicts with scaling factor 1 doesn't seem
preferable at least as the default of pgbench.

Regards,
Hiroshi Inoue