Re: Blocking connection and timeout problem

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Re: Blocking connection and timeout problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Erm, no, it is a Solaris box.
And as I could experience, there are rather long timeouts in solaris' tcp
implementation.

Thanks anyway.

What about Postgres. Wouldn't it be better to have postgres sending keep
alive or heart beat packages during that time?