Re: Major Problems with pg_dump

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Re: Major Problems with pg_dump
Дата
Re: Major Problems with pg_dump  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-novice
Ok, now i see. I didn't realize that I am using an 8.0 pg_dump.
This occoured due a communication gap in our team. In trueth we have 7.4 as
server again.

Here's one example.

We have a cdr_type in line 64
CREATE TYPE cdr_type AS (
    "Charge" charge_type,
);

while charge_type gets defined in line 86:

CREATE DOMAIN charge_type AS numeric(9,4)
    CONSTRAINT "$1" CHECK ((VALUE >= (0)::numeric));

sorry but I must't give you the whole dump