Re: 9.2.3 upgrade reduced pgbench performance by 60%

От Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)
Тема Re: 9.2.3 upgrade reduced pgbench performance by 60%
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

I saw some similar results comparing 9.0 and 9.2 pgbench tests.  My tests were on a VM, but on a dedicate host/hardware
withno other VM's running on it to minimize variables. I didn't have a lot of time to dig into it, but I do recall
seeingmore lock contention on updates on the 9.2 instance though.

Brad.