RE: SET ROLE documentation not entirely correct

От Steven Winfield
Тема RE: SET ROLE documentation not entirely correct
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> I've been whacking this around for the better part of the afternoon and
> came up with the attached. I think it is correct, and better than my
> previous proposal, but possibly need more polish. Comments welcome.

FWIW it looks good to me!

Steve.

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message. The registered name of Cantab- part of GAM Systematic is Cantab Capital Partners LLP. See - http://www.gam.com/en/Legal/Email+disclosures+EU for further information on confidentiality, the risks of non-secure electronic communication, and certain disclosures which we are required to make in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations. If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.

GAM Holding AG and its subsidiaries (Cantab – GAM Systematic) will collect and use information about you in the course of your interactions with us. Full details about the data types we collect and what we use this for and your related rights is set out in our online privacy policy at https://www.gam.com/en/legal/privacy-policy. Please familiarise yourself with this policy and check it from time to time for updates as it supplements this notice