Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www

No, I have no gripe with Gevik whatsoever. The work he had been doing
for us was a PHP based user interface for a KB. Kennisgres is a CMS from
what I understand and is not something we had any knowledge of (nor any
objection to - Gevik is free to work on whatever he likes of course).

I'm not going to speak any further about this - afaict pretty much
everyone understands the real issue anyway so there's no sense going
over it again. Hopefully it won't occur again, and we can all just get
on and get some work done.

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: