Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Absolutely - I'm quite familiar with the commercial development
practices (at least as practiced in my little corner of the world).

My point is simply that we haven't ever done that yet for the core
server, so why should we have done for a website project discussed some
months ago?

Regards, Dave.