Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware
Дата
Re: Performance PG 8.0 on dual opteron / 4GB / 3ware
Список pgsql-performance

Nothing - it just uses libpq's pqexec function. The speed issue in
pgAdmin is rendering the results in the grid which can be slow on some
OS's due to inefficiencies in some grid controls with large data sets.
That's why we give 2 times - the first is the query runtime on the
server, the second is data retrieval and rendering (iirc, it's been a
while).

Regards, Dave