Re: Initial Upgrade of PgFoundry completed

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Initial Upgrade of PgFoundry completed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Nothing obviously wrong I can see, except the folder/file icons in the CVS browser are broken now.

/D

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-www-owner@postgresql.org on behalf of Marc G. Fournier
Sent: Fri 12/30/2005 2:14 AM
To: pgsql-www@postgresql.org
Subject: [pgsql-www] Initial Upgrade of PgFoundry completed

Mailing lists work, and the web does from what I've been able to test ...
gforge docs kinda suck as far as what php extensions are required, but I
think I've been able to get all that is required installed ...

please test and report back any problems or missing extensions so that I
can get them installed ...

----

       match

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: