Re: Which processor runs better for Postgresql?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Which processor runs better for Postgresql?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

From: Scott Marlowe [mailto:smarlowe@g2switchworks.com]
Sent: 14 June 2006 18:04
To: Dave Page
Cc: Joshua D. Drake; steve.poe@gmail.com; pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [PERFORM] Which processor runs better for Postgresql?

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 15:11, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Just thought I'd point you to Dell's forums.

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board?board.id=pes_linux&page=1

wherein you'll find plenty of folks who have problems with freezing RAID
controllers with 28xx and 18xx machines.

<shrug>Never had any such problems in the dozen or so machines we run (about a 50-50 split of Linux to Windows).

Regards, Dave