Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 10, 2005, at 5:38 PM, Dinesh Pandey wrote:

> Sorry I didn't get it exactly. Because the same function (send e-
> mail) I am
> able to create at my end, but our client is not able to create it
> at their
> end.
>
> 1. Is there some problem in installation?

No.

> Or
> 2. Problem with system user permission executing that database?

No.

> OR
> 3. Problem With Database user permission?

Only a superuser can create a pltclu function. "dbUSER" must be a
PostgreSQL superuser if it created the pltclu function. You client
must use a PostgreSQL superuser to create a pltclu function.

> Now how to change permission of that user to be able to create this
> function?

Make sure the user creating the function is a PostgreSQL superuser.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] Permission denied for language pltclu