Re: Autovacuum is running forever

От Sachchida Ojha
Тема Re: Autovacuum is running forever
Дата
Re: Autovacuum is running forever  ("Scott Marlowe" <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Total RAM in the system is 2GB

----
# AUTOVACUUM PARAMETERS
----

vacuum_cost_delay                               = 200
# 0-1000 milliseconds
vacuum_cost_page_hit                    = 1
# 0-10000 credits
vacuum_cost_page_miss                   = 10                    #
0-10000 credits
vacuum_cost_page_dirty                  = 20                    #
0-10000 credits
vacuum_cost_limit                               = 200
# 0-10000 credits
autovacuum                                              = on
autovacuum_naptime                              = 3600
#autovacuum_vacuum_threshold    = 1000
#autovacuum_analyze_threshold   = 500
#autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor         = 0.4
#autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.2
#autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay   = -1
#autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit   = -1

Some other parameter

max_connections                                 = 350
shared_buffers                          = 400MB                 # set to
16 MB min 16 or max_connections*2, 8KB each
temp_buffers                            = 8MB                   # min
100, 8KB each
max_prepared_transactions       = 5                             # can be
0 or more
work_mem                                        = 4MB
# min 64, size in KB
maintenance_work_mem            = 256MB                 # min 1024, size
in KB
max_stack_depth                         = 2048                  # min
100, size in KB
max_fsm_pages                           = 2000000               # min
max_fsm_relations*16, 6 bytes each
max_fsm_relations                       = 1000                  # min
100, ~70 bytes each
max_files_per_process           = 1000                  # min 25
bgwriter_delay                          = 200                   #
10-10000 milliseconds between rounds
bgwriter_lru_percent            = 1.0                   # 0-100% of LRU
buffers scanned/round
bgwriter_lru_maxpages           = 5                             # 0-1000
buffers max written/round
bgwriter_all_percent            = 0.333                 # 0-100% of all
buffers scanned/round
bgwriter_all_maxpages           = 5                             # 0-1000
buffers max written/round

Regards
Sachchida