Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf

От Kong Man
Тема Re: log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
So, LifeKeeper default setting of LKPGSQLDEBUG=5 on /etc/default/LifeKeeper was the culprit for this issue, probably by starting postmaster with -d5 option.

Thank you for pointing us to the right direction.

-Kong

From: kong_mansatiansin@hotmail.com
To: tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us
CC: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] log_min_messages=debug5, despite an explicit setting to warning on postgresql.conf
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 21:59:35 -0800

Hi Tom,

Thank you for some clue in this.  So, I assume changing log_destination (from syslog to stderr) was a way around it to override log_min_messages when the -d option is specified?

I am checking with the vender, SIOS, on what scenarios LifeKeeper would start up PostgreSQL with the -d5 option.

Best regards,
-Kong