pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1

От Bellrose, Brian
Тема pglogical install errors openSUSE Leap 42.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

In the process of trying to use pglogical to upgrade from 9.4 to 11.7. Current OS is openSUSE Leap 42.1. Downloaded pglogical-2.2.0.tar from 2nsQuadrant site. I am getting the following error during make clean all command:

o pglogical_worker.c

In file included from pglogical_worker.c:17:0:

/usr/include/pgsql/server/libpq/libpq-be.h:36:27: fatal error: gssapi/gssapi.h: No such file or directory

#include <gssapi/gssapi.h>

                           ^

compilation terminated.

<builtin>: recipe for target 'pglogical_worker.o' failed

It appears that gssapi is Kerberos related. Just not exactly sure what package I am missing and should install on the OS to get this to compile. Currently I have only one gssapi related package installed on this system

S | Name                      | Summary                              | Type

i | cyrus-sasl-gssapi         | Plugin for the GSSAPI SASL mechanism | package

Thanks,

Brian

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise private information. Any unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination, distribution or other disclosure of the contents of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor anything else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.