Re: Can't reinstall b/c don't know the very long installation password

От LaRue, Patricia
Тема Re: Can't reinstall b/c don't know the very long installation password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you Jeff and Scott:

I found this on the archives.postgresql.org site and it worked.  I
wanted to post it in case someone else has the same problem.

First go to start>>settings>>control panel>>user account>> select
advanced tab, click advanced button>>then click user folder and delete
the postgres user.

Restart the installation ....

Thanks again,
Patricia