Re: unsupported header version error

От Vibhor Kumar
Тема Re: unsupported header version error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Attached Error Message shows, that pgAdmin's pg_restore is not compatible with the version of pg_dump binary which you
haveused to take the backup

Please let me know, How did you take the backup? and Please try with same version of pg_restore, which is of pg_dump.

To find the version of pg_dump and pg_restore, you can use following command:

pg_dump --version
pg_restore --version.

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor.
On Apr 12, 2011, at 4:13 PM, Fredy Khan wrote:

> Well please find attached here the error details
>
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:35 PM, Vibhor Kumar <vibhor.aim@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Apr 9, 2011, at 11:58 PM, Fredy Khan wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I get an unsupported header version error when I try to restore my database backup in another version of  postgres
viapgadmin. I would appreciate some help in this matter.