Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 abd CentOS 7 memory usage

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 abd CentOS 7 memory usage
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Oct 12, 2014, at 10:33 AM, Elías David <elias.moreno.tec@gmail.com> wrote:

I know that shared memory usage in postgres was changed on 9.3 from sys v to posix so changing things like shmmax and the like aren't needed anymore (although we've trying changing those to no effect)

We've even seen out of memory errors on postgres logs a few times when the server is just using something like 8GB out of 128GB of ram

Has anyone experienced a similar issue or have seen weird memory usage patrons with CentOS 7?

Any chance zone reclaim mode is enabled?

cat /proc/sys/vm/zone_reclaim_mode