Re: Postgres not starting at boot(FreeBSD) - startup script not releasing < solved

От Dave
Тема Re: Postgres not starting at boot(FreeBSD) - startup script not releasing < solved
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Bingo!  Dumb move.  Dropped everything to password a few months back,  never had
the occasion to restart after that.  Will work on tweaking the pg_hba.conf

Thanks Matthew...  if you are ever in Toronto, I owe you a beer.

Dave