Re: migrate off oracle data to postgres

От JC JC
Тема Re: migrate off oracle data to postgres
Дата
Re: migrate off oracle data to postgres
Список pgsql-admin
I am sure you might be referring this

You need to create ora2pg conf file with TYPE COPY, and ALLOW <LIST OF TABLES separated by space> and remaining other attributes like
ORACLE_DSN
ORACLE_PWD
ORACLE_USER

similarly
PG_DSN
PG_USER
PG_PWD
etc
etc.

Cheers
jc

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com>
Sent: 31 March 2020 16:51
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin@postgresql.org>; Pgsql-general <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>; PgAdmin Support List <pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org>; JC JC <shekharjchandra@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Re: migrate off oracle data to postgres

I have tables dddata definitions already.  Only need to move the data over off Oracle to Postgres

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success