Re: Covering GiST indexes

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Covering GiST indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> 12 апр. 2018 г., в 17:03, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> написал(а):
>
> Interesting work. I don't have a time now to learn deep your patch, so, add it to next commitfest, pls.
Thanks! Sure, I'll add it.

> First of all I'd like to see more tests in patch, not only CREATE INDEX.

Here's V2, with basic set of tests.
Currently, I'm investigating what to document and more places to tests.

Also, I do not use generic function index_truncate_tuple(), because it deforms and then forms tuple, but GiST usually
havealready deformed tuple.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения