PostgresSQL 8.13 builds perfect on new Mac OS X 10.4 for Intel Chips

От Karstens Hashimoto
Тема PostgresSQL 8.13 builds perfect on new Mac OS X 10.4 for Intel Chips
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

this is to inform you that I just downloaded and build PostgresSQL
8.1.3 on Mac OS X 10.4 Intel without any problems.
No surprise for you perhaps, but a big surprise for me.
Since make and compilers on Mac OS X are always GNU, I expected to be
able to build PostgresSQL with some effort.
But the build was successfull right at the first try.
Great !

Karsten