Re: IN operator causes sequential scan (vs. multiple OR expressions)

От Ryan Holmes
Тема Re: IN operator causes sequential scan (vs. multiple OR expressions)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Jan 27, 2007, at 5:56 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I've committed a fix for 8.2.2, but in the meantime maybe you could
> change your varchar column to text?
>
>             regards, tom lane
Thank you for the help and the fix. We're just performance testing
right now so minor data model changes are no problem.

Thanks,
-Ryan

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: IN operator causes sequential scan (vs. multiple OR expressions)
От: "Dave Dutcher"
Сообщение: Re: Bad Row Count Estimate on View with 8.2