Re: snort, acid and postgres

От Dann Corbit
Тема Re: snort, acid and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I doubt very much if that is the real core of the problem.

Probably, you need to examine:
1.  Your queries.  (especially the slow ones if you can identify them)
2.  Your database schema.

I am guessing a judicious choice of index will give you orders of
magnitude speedup.

The information you have provided cannot be used for anything more than
a guess.  So I might be way off base.

Do you know the SQL for the queries that are taking the longest time?