Re: High-end PG database configuration help

От Gupta, Amar Nath
Тема Re: High-end PG database configuration help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Many thanks for your reply Scott,

Point#1: we have two DB servers (web app and reporting database). Web app does simple read and insert query + some
complexqueries. And reporting DB is used for heave queries

Point#2: will do in next update ;)
Point#3: I'll check for that.
Point#4: Agreed, opening 2000 connection is not a good idea. Somehow my application is setup in this way I cannot use
pgpool,but working on it in long term.

Point#5: I have setup 32GB for that.

Server current configuration is:
max_connections = 2000