Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?

От Orr, Steve
Тема Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?
Дата
Re: How do I restore data changes made after the backup?
Список pgsql-admin
THANKS! for the quick answer.

Yes I want point in time recovery and I can wait 6 months. $64K question...
Will it be delivered on schedule? ;-)

I also want replication. Any other info other than what on the web site?
Anyone used eRServer? Is the Postgres-R project a separate endeavor? Is
there a schedule for production release? Where can I find out more?

THANKS!