Re: Query using SeqScan instead of IndexScan

От Brendan Duddridge
Тема Re: Query using SeqScan instead of IndexScan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Josh,

Thanks. I've adjusted my effective_cache_size to 5 GB, so we'll see
how that goes.

I'm also doing some query and de-normalization optimizations so we'll
see how those go too.

Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 |  brendan@clickspace.com

ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE