installation/verification of postgres w/ pgtcl

От Nolte, Ronald C.
Тема installation/verification of postgres w/ pgtcl
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Good morning,
I am porting my application from Unix/Linux to Windows (NT, 2000) and need
to use postgres with tcl extension library.

Is there a good location to obtain both/either of these?

The only postgres I found at this point is some beta version, however, it
tells me that it cannot find the pgtcl libraries or some library it
references. Is there an env variable I am missing?

Any help in this capacity would be appreciated.

Regards,
Ronald C. Nolte
Sr. Software Engineer, SAIC
1710 SAIC Drive, Suite 300